Monday, April 11, 2011

Poor Timing to Osaka

The flight to Osaka is 1:50pm and lands at 9:30pm.  It is past lunch time leaving Singapore and then by the time I arrived, it is past 10pm and all the shops are closed.  I also do not know where to eat and have to skip dinner and eat the snack in the mini bar.  Singapore Airlines should have a better schedule.  I took the flight at 11am before.  I know why I always fly to Tokyo first and return via Osaka.

It is quite cold at night.  The cabin crews of SQ is staying in Hilton too.  They arrived the hotel before me even though I left at least 10 mins before they can leave the aircraft.  The privilege of airline crew is travel time is short.  Going pass the immigration is short.  The bad thing is they have to leave the hotel at 7:40 am tomorrow morning.  So I can't quit my day job!  Anyway, I do not have the look to pass the screening interview.

No comments: