Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fabulous Meals and Wonderful Friends


I always like Osaka. It is not as crowded as Tokyo. The taste of the food is superior (I am obsessed with food as usual). For lunch, we had kushiyaki which is deep fried with different batter from light yellow batter of tempura. The batter is brown and the dip is a more liquid version of tonkatsu source which is sweet and sour. I also have tokomoyaki which is panfried cabbage pancake. The cabbage is soaked with flour batter and one egg. Different choice of toppings such as prawn, beef or pork can be added. It is take half an hour to cook! Luckily we are no hungry anymore.


Saving the best for last, we had Spanish dinner. My host, T-san gave me his usual warm and welcome. He always spend a lot of time and effort to pick a nice resturant to bring me to. The meal was very interesting and delicious. We have excellent appetitzers, grilled seafood salad, lobster in cream sauce and seafood shellfish rice. Dessert is fried... I have not idea what, maybe cream cheese with ice cream. The finishing touch is something interesting that my host and friend, T-san suggest we photograph it.



T-san requested I put this on my blog and wants you to know Japan will be fine.

No comments: