Saturday, November 13, 2010

Getting Married

My 2nd sister's 2nd daughter is getting married tomorrow. She will be the first grandchild of my mother to be married. My eldest and baby sister decided to go to give "Ang Pow" or red packet tonight. I joined them just to make sure she is not confused tomorrow when she has to give out many Ang Pows to all the "Ah Yees" and the groom's entourage. I guess this makes sense. I am poor in social etiquette as I usually do not bother about such protocol. It is so much easier to follow my sisters.
I did not feel good since morning. I decided to pass time watch Sabrina. I am surprised I was emotional and touched by the movie. I watched this movie many times before. It was just an enjoyable movie. I wonder if my emotional low caused me to more sensitive. My eyes well up with tears a couple of time.

No comments: