Sunday, November 14, 2010

Looking Forward

I do not want to look too far. Further plans are hard to do and execute. Also will the World ends in 2012? I am comforted to know think of this when I am troubled. All my frustrations will end when the World ends! This kind of fantasy thinking is excellent stress relief.
What I am looking forward is Christmas. Christmas is a time for family. A time for celebration and warming up beside the fire. The cool weather and rain brings out the festive atmosphere. I have suggested to my two older boys to invite their friends over for dinner during one of the Christmas holiday. They have some friends who spend Christmas alone. Some are scholars from oversea, some because their parents are busy working. I thought we can spread Christmas cheer around. I hope they come for Christmas.

No comments: