Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meeting an Old Friend and Ex-colleague

Airport transit and airplane is the an excellent place to meet my ex-colleagues. One the way to Mumbai, I met an ex-colleague whom I last seen maybe 17 years ago when he visited us in Canada. It is easy to count the years as B1 was a baby when we brought him to Niagara Falls. It is funny to meet him again rather than any other ex-colleagues as he is the only one who visited us. I have not met others yet.

I am very happy to see that he is doing well. Actually extremely well, a big shot in his company.

At work, our meeting went well as this is our first meeting with a global partner. They are interested to work with us. Of course the best part of the meeting is lunch. We have Chinese food in a resturant called Mainland China. It is quite unusual for my initial impression. Chinese food is excellent in Mumbai.

No comments: