Sunday, May 16, 2010

India, Here I Come

I have a big geography to look after including India and Pakistan. Business activities in these two South Asian countries are lukewarm. There are potentials and I am going there to explore and see if we can increase our business in the two giant economy in Greater Asia.

My last trip to India was probably two or three years ago. I used to go India frequently in another job. I guess the time is ripe for me to go again.

You probably can read that I am not too excited about going to India. I look forward to going to places like Penang, Manila, KL or Bangkok where I loved the food. North Asia like China, Korea and Japan is okay but foodwise is not my favourite. I enjoys the food there no doubt. But I cannot them them every day.

I loved the tandoori and naan. So I am going to enjoy some authentic mouthwatering Indian meals next week.

No comments: