Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fabulous Roast Duck

The roast duck in Penang is delectable and one whole duck cost only RM26. It is an excellent meal with incredible value. Other dishes available on this road side shop includes gizzard, stewed vegetable, boiled romaine lettuce and braise tofu and eggs. I enjoyed the meal so much that I brought a duck home and my family were very impressed as well.

I must really thank Alicia and her brother who were my host. I love good food especially low cost kind.

My muscles are all sore as I climbed Penang Hill past 700 metres yesterday morning. The hill is quite steep and there is not many rest stops. The way down is not so easy as I have to keep "braking" and keep my balance. After climbing the hill, we walk around Botanic Garden. Monkeys are abound and we saw a baby snake as well. It is good just walking together as a team.

No comments: