Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Upset Stomach

I have an upset stomach after lunch on hawker food. The rojak is prime suspect. I had curry mee, satay, fried oysters and chendol. It could be anything actually. However, my Japanese ate exactly the same food as me did not have any problem. The only food he did not touch is the rojak. So it is my weakness for rojak that cause me issues.

So my plans for hawker food for dinner went out the window. We had Bak Kut Teh in Queensbay Mall. There are two types - dry and soup. Both are quite good. The meat is a little fibrous. The soup is warm and delicious. My two Chinese colleagues, a Japanese colleague and a Malaysian colleague felt it was a good decision to try Bak Kut Teh. They all loved the food. Yes, they differ the choice of food to me. How nice are my colleagues.

No comments: