Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Terrible Toyota Terrible Service

I sent my Prius replace the warranty replacements after they scratched my armrest panel on my previous service as well as a bad glass display on the console. After losing the use of my car for one day, the car is returned with new problem. A problem that my car did not have in the first place. Now the car bluetooth for cellphone is not working.

With this second incident happening on my second service, it clearly signal to me that Borneo Motors has TERRIBLE service. They do not treat my car with respect and cause problems to it when I send in for service.

There are so many books on wonders of Toyota leadership, management and production process, it is really quite different where the rubber meets the road. Toyota must believe in all its own glory so much that it no longer believed in keeping basic Customer Service. The recall issue is a wake up call. My experience in Toyota service is probably the norm.

For all my readers considering Toyota, please reconsider. You may regret your decision...

No comments: