Sunday, March 07, 2010

Italian Resturant in The Old School

It is in an off-beat place up in Sophia Road at the hilltop. I have gone past the place many times when I bring my boys for music lessons. There is just a cluster of old buildings. Really! not much activities, maybe it is on Saturdays that we pass by. I would never thought there is a resturant. Last Saturday, my son's piano teacher told me he bought a pizza for lunch from a French resturant up the road. This resturant has nice food. So we tried it out yesterday when my boy go for lesson. The price was a little high but there is no plus plus or ++ (i.e. +10% service charge +7% GST).

We ordered pizza and beef stew. The pizza reminds me of Alice Fazooli's, an Italian resturant in Toronto. The crust is thin and crispy. The cheese was very very good and salami absolutely delicious. B2 and B3 loved the pizza so much that we order a repeat. Finally, we can have a taste of Toronto in Singapore.

I am very happy to have something to remind me of a place which I have fond memories.

No comments: