Monday, March 08, 2010

Up in the middle of the Night

I must have ate something bad. My abdomen is very uncomfortable and sore. It feels painful to slight pressure. Up at 3:50am, I am now blogging with Rachael Ray (in the googlebox unfortunately) for company.

The air smells of burned wood. So there must be a bush fire somewhere nearby. There is also another observation that makes me wonder about our weather. Yesterday, while cycling, I first saw a dead mynah bird on the grass strip between the path and the road. Further down, there is a dead sparrow. It is unusual as it is the first time I saw a dead mynah that is not a roadkill. It is also my first time to see a dead sparrow. We have so many sparrows and mynahs. I always wonder where they go when they dies as I do not see any of the dead bird littering our fields, park or street.

Another observation is a lot of small birds are flying high up in the sky. I am not sure what type they are. They may be swallows. Why the change in flying habit?

No comments: