Friday, February 12, 2010

Horrible Service - Prius Recall

Borneo Motors called me up to give my Prius a "free software upgrade". It is really insulting. Does Borneo Motors think that I am living in third country where there is no TV or internet?

I sent my Prius to Sin Ming Service Center. It took 3 hours instead of 30mins to one hour as stated in the media. When the car was ready, the armrest was full of engine oil and the gearbox console was scratched. I have no idea it is so bad. My new car is horribly treated when service. While I do not expect the same level of service as Volvo, I feel that my new car should not be wontonly treated by the service personnels. I do not know if the issue lies with Sin Ming Service Center only or Borneo Motors in general.

Obviously, Toyota does not treat its customers well. Maybe it is time for Toyota to wake up. It is living in the good work and reputation done in the past.

No comments: