Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fattening Buffet Dinner

My wife suggested to go for buffet as there is a 1 for 1 deal. The food was good and choice was wide. Plenty of desserts. My boys were very happy. B2 ate too quickly and felt full very fast. He was gobbling his food. B3 was happily picking his favorite food, mostly sweets. B1 had a good time with a wide range. He ate methodically and probably at the most.

I had mostly meat - roast chicken, roast duck, roast lamb leg. A couple of california rolls, unagi sushi, ebi tempura, pumpkin tempura and fish tempura. Of course the must have dessert - I had fruit cake, chocolate moose, banana puff, mango moose cake and vanilla ice with melted chocolae.

My weight reads 87kg before dinner and 88.1kg after dinner. It is 1.1 kg worth of food and drink in my stomach during the 2 hours buffet. How to reduce weight?!!

No comments: