Friday, February 13, 2009

Fellow Passenger Attracted Attention

On the way back home yesterday, a passenger sitting one seat in front of me attracted a lot of attention from senior male passengers on the aisle when she return to her seat after visiting the washroom room. Subsequent times when she return to her seat, I notice other passengers were looking at her. So I decided to go to the washroom have a good look at her on returning to my seat. Unfortunately she wears a facemask. I heard the stewardess calling her Miss Park. She wears a mink and leather coat. I also notice on the fourth finger on her left hand is a huge diamond ring. The diamond is teardrop shaped size of a marble. I wonder if it is fake monster of a diamond. Otherwise she may be a mistress of a filthy rich guy. Or she may be an actress which may be why she is wearing a facemask without any sign of cold or stuffy nose. Whoever she is, it is quite mystery.

No comments: