Friday, February 13, 2009

Sick!

I was quite sick yesterday. I have a wake-up call at 5:50am to check out of the hotel as the airport is far from Seoul. I was all sweaty when I woke up and had a quick shower before dressing up. I had fruit juices and caffe latte for breakfast. In the aircraft, I had red wine with my meal. The red wine must have turn my nagging headache into nauseous, throbbing headache and making my body sweat even when the room temperature is cold.
To say I was feeling bad would be an understatement. I have no idea if it is the food or the exposure to cold together with the stress of travel i.e. low pressure and lack of sufficient sleep causing me to succumb to malaise and discomfort. I had plenty of rest and fluid and now I am feeling better and on the road to recovery for my next trip.

No comments: