Friday, August 22, 2008

Money Management

I am very intrigued by the question of money management by Calvin, my Chinese colleague. I have been toying the idea of doing a session on money management for some time now. Actually, since two of my Malaysian colleagues who attended the Rich Dad Poor Dad seminar two years ago. I wonder how my team members are in managing their finances. One has now bought a terrace house and the other living in Bangkok. The rest I do not know. One thing I know for sure. All who have left my team are making much higher income. An indicator of success for me.
However, earning more money is only part of the equation. I like to educate my team members in Wealth building or at least lead to a part of financial independence. Hmm! I should do a Personal Finance workshop in my next meeting.

No comments: