Monday, April 07, 2008

The End of Earth

The Orion Prophecy by Patrick Gelb predict the end of the world is near. The exact date is December 21 to 22, 2012. Sorry, it is The Mayan Prophecies that predicted this date for Earth to be destroyed. If this is true, maybe we should just stop working so hard to accumulate money for retirement. We should just enjoy ourselves for the next four years, go for tour, dance like no one is watching, make love everyday, bbq and have friends over, travel to exotic countries, go for spas, read and read, go to the beach, and so many things I love to do. I love to work too. I enjoy teaching and find it rewarding. Of course money is important so I can buy lot of consumer goods and services. No stress, man.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

BL if it is true we better enjoy ourselves and forget about the daily stresses to accumulate wealth and knowledge etc.

BookLover said...

BT, this is what I am considering to be happy-go-lucky too...