Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What to do if the world come to an end?

Patrick Gelb, the author of the Orion Prophecy which predict the world will come to an end on 21st-22nd December 2012 wrote and publish another book on how to survive 2012. I do not think I am want to survive as life will be tough and we will be going back to stone age. My friend and fellow blogger suggest we should stop the stresses of accumulating wealth and knowledge if the world is really coming to an end.
I agree, let's live and live. The problem with the prediction is what happen if the prediction did not occur. Then we will be hungry and penniless. It will be a terrible state. However, what if it is true. Then everything we work so hard to accumulate will be gone or worthless.
I like Buddha's approach. The Middle Way. If we stay in the Middle and true to our nature, we should do alright.

No comments: