Saturday, March 01, 2008

Loved!

My youngest sister-in-law who I will call Sue is staying at our place for sleepover. She has two boys and B3 is very excited. It is past 12 midnight and they are still up playing. Sue is 10 years more junior my wife. When we were first married, Sue was still in school. She always has many boys and men who is interested in her. When we relocated to Canada, we sponsored Sue over so that she can continue her studies. She is very close to my wife. Rather my wife pampers and spoils her. She will be over at our place whenever she need company or support to look after her sons. We had also enjoys free trips to Japan when Sue was not married as she is an air stewardess and one of her fringe benefits is free tickets for her immediate family.
My goodness! Her baby is loud. I have forgotten what it is like to have a crying baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa! sponsoring for studies in canada must have cost alot. But after yrs of studies in canada and became a stewardess is such a waste. I wish i were sue! such lucky gurl.

BookLover said...

This is why the title is "Loved". She is very much loved by her elder sister, my wife.