Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Bicycle Thief

Remember, the bicycle thief story? I saw the boy! He is in his late teens and actually quite handsome. He is riding his bike and is in full riding gear. I remark that his clothing look nice and my wife told me they are very expensive branded stuff. It take a woman to recognise this kind of things.
This boy lives not too far from our home and my wife saw him before riding in our estate and she check with our security guard who told her who this guy was. We were reaching home when my wife told the family this is the guy who stole the bicycle and I slow the car intentionally to have a good look at him.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

is he still stealing or has he changed?
BT

Anonymous said...

No idea man! Doubt he will change with a father who has connections in the govt. BL