Friday, September 14, 2007

Mouthing Watering Expectations...

Since this morning, activities and tasks are non-stop. Work and home require lots of attention after coming back from a trip. I am looking forward to trying out the Rack's bbq sauce. It is actually quite expensive...almost S$5 per bottle. Premium bbq sauce in Cold Storage is only $4 to $5. I am happy to bring back the taste of memories. Memories of my time in Megamall in Manila, indulgent in succulent ribs, my favourite dish. The sauce is sweet and tangy. I also manage to find a recipe for fall-of-the-bones ribs. Please click here http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Leisure&p=49&type=2&sec=42&aid=20070912100

Yes, the weekend is here. I will try out the sauce tomorrow. I will not be able to try out the recipe yet. However my wife marinate excellent tasting meat. Of course I think it is my skills in cooking that produces the best results and makes all the difference.

No comments: