Monday, March 05, 2007

Zen, the wonderful place for Japanese food

Dinner was at Zen Resturant, Sunway Pyramid. For Monday night, this place is busy. The resturant is full. I counted 4 courting couples. Groups of eights, fours and the long tables were all occupied. Diners talking, waiters and waitresses scurrying around, man! I am surprised by the roaring business it is doing.

Our Korean guests and I ordered beef teppanyaki and another colleague had sashimi. The beef was excellent. We had california maki, unagi and mixed tempura. The unagi was very soft and melts in the mouth. One of the best unagi I every tasted. California maki and mixed tempura is only so-so. Our guests had Japanese shojiu. The total bill is RM380. Pretty expensive meal by my stingy standards. However, for a Japanese Resturant it is should average.

No comments: