Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Diet is Discipline

I have a colleague who is working to slim down just like me. She is much more disciplined in her food intake. I can see her food intake has reduced dramatically. She also become member of California Fitness so that she can exercise daily. Another female colleague in HR has slimmed down dramatically and she looked fabulous and absolutely stunning. I am impressed by the results and the willpower of women. They have earned and command my respects.

Seeing the results, I encourage and motivate myself to work toward my set goal. I think I have not done enough to reduce my calories intake. The good change is I have increase my water intake.

Just like writing, after a while it become a habit. Today, I am updating my blog daily. Yeah, I do missed a day or two when I am travelling. I now can write in small time slices.

So 82 kgs here I come!

No comments: