Monday, March 26, 2007

Where are the Taxi when you NEED them?

I thought I wake up early to get to the airport as it is Monday morning. I called the usual 6552 1111 Comfortlink for a cab. Engaged. Tried again, engaged. After three tries, I managed to get through. "Do not hang up. Cablink is despatching your order now..." "Press 2 to try again" No luck. Hangup and redial - engaged. So my wife help me by bring out the phone book. We tried limosine service, every other cabline available. Some like Comfortlink are engaged. Others only operates during the office hours.

This is madness when you try to get a cab and not getting anywhere with all the different numbers and multiple tries. Finally and it took more than half an hour to get confirmation a cab is coming. I was lucky. I managed to get through in the nick of time for my flight

Monday is a bad day to call a cab. And if it rains, you might as well give up.

Angels, thanks for all your help.

No comments: