Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Last Man Standing

I have colleagues over from US. They requested dinner at the KL tower. It is the tallest resturant in KL with pananormic view of the city. The view was clear and the city was a flood of lights. It is good to meet up with friends from half the world away with good food. Food is buffet with a station for local flavors and another station for western. Dessert was a fabulous spread of about 30 items - healthy cut fruits, yummy chocolate dips, cakes, mini tarts, mango glutinous rice, ice cream, sigh! I could go on forever...

I heard my counterpart in Europe has resigned. This mean I am now the last man remaining in the business at my level. The higher ups were gone a long time ago. It is getting lonely....

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

like that how to lose weight BL?

BookLover said...

You are soooo right! I just bounce back to 87.5. I was at 86.8kg before going to KL and the news. Man! maybe I should just do the shortcut and pay for the doctor to remove all the fats.