Thursday, March 01, 2007

What a coincident!

Met an ex-colleague on the way to Tokyo. Irene is a young woman doing well in her career. She is travelling business class and has acquired her PPS club membership. She fly to Europe frequently on Singapore Air, her favorite airline. Looking at her, you will not believe she is a mother of three. Her svelte figure, long silky hair and smooth skin, she is a gorgeous young woman. Since my colleague came in his car to pick me up, he offerred to send her to her hotel first. This colleague of mine is always doing a good turn for others.

A little history... Irene and I work in the same company 10 years ago. She was doing marketing support and other adminstrative duties. She is a very conscientious worker with a good command of Chinese and a solid "can-do" attitude. I still remember the incident when she came back on a Saturday just to help me get my presentation done in Powerpoint. Until today, my ppt skills has not improved. I know she is doing a great job for the company she is working for.

Irene, continue to do well in your career. I am proud you consider me your mentor.

No comments: