Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hope

I have one wish. I wish Mr. Kim will be available on Sat so that I can get the chance to bring him out for dinner. I am very lucky to meet him. Knowing him is my blessings. The bright spot I have this week. Count your blessings when you are feeling down.

I have a wonderful family
I am healthy
My boys are growing up well
I still have a job
I have a nice home
I have wonderful team at work
I have good movies to watch
I can fish anytime
I have good books to read
I can swim anytime
I enjoy good food
I have a beautiful wife
I have some good friends at work - Rosnah and Kate
I have the freedom to choose
I have a wonderful sound system
I enjoys simple pleasure like teh halia, teh C
I can have my latte and read
I meet very nice people like Mr. Kim
I have wonderful business partners who work hard for my business
I have a good boss
I have good colleagues at work
I have strong results at work
I have...
I have lots and lots of good things and wonderfully blessed.

Goodnite....zzzzZZZZ

No comments: