Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ever had a horrible week

This week is nasty. Changes in the office, engagement with the larger organization, just everyone driving their own agenda at the expense of everyone else. Is it the people or is the organization? Is it because no one has a larger picture or is it because everyone is doing their job so well that the customer is forgotten?

My focus always has been on the business. Now it is on everything else. This is draining my enthusiam. No longer do I enjoy my work as I spend time doing things that do not add value to the business. To my career and make everyone else happy - YES! So, maybe it is time to move on. Move on to be a trainer, a writer, a teacher, a student, a consultant, a business owner. Anything other than an organisation man.

No comments: