Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weight Watching

Weight watching is what I do. In the morning when I first get up and at night before going to bed. It is easy to watch my weight. Bringing weight in control is the crux of my weighty issue. It crept up on me. From 84 kgs to 88 kgs today. From 34" to 38". Seems like it is a one-way ticket. Going on diet is not an option. My willpower is weaker than weak. I snacks when I am stressed, I snacks when I am bored, I drink high calorie teh halia to perk me up, I drink coke to quench thirst, and after all these, I have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Any wonder why weight is an issue.

Every time a male passes by heavier than me, I grin to myself(mentally of course). Up in my mind I console myself, I am not that fat. There are others who are worse than me. This is an escapist mindset. Expanding waistline and higher weight is going to be my perpetual fight. This is a marathon.

No comments: