Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bad Karma? Maybe Good!!

I was feeling guilty to wish ill to my neighbour. It seems like bad karma. However, on reflection, it may be good karma. I am wishing well for the other neighbours. So if my wish come true, one may be bad, the rest gain peace and serenity. The rest is 19. So I am actually gaining good karma because I am wishing for the benefits of 19 others.

I guess the issue is I wish ill to someone. This cause bad karma even though a bigger number of people benefited. I should wish for the whole group to have peace and quiet. Then it is good karma.

Will an inconsiderate person acquire bad karma? To this person, he or she did nothing wrong and therefore should not attract bad karma.

What do you think GOD's position will be for this issue?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever anyone offended me. I didn't do much. I believe in karma. I strongly believe that they will be punished and the punishment is even worse. I am normally right. Remember. the cause and effect. It is the universal law. They reap what they sown.

BookLover said...

SL, you have an excellent attitude towards what I consider anti-social behaviour or unfair practice. You are likely to achieve Nirvana ahead of me:)