Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Itchy Feet?...here is the Remedy

The tide was high and I decided to see if it is good time to fish. So I took a stroll with my gear of course. I met an old gentleman who cycle there. I caught some fishes. This gentleman sat on the slope and dip his legs into the water. He notices my searching look and answer the question I have in my head (what the hell was he doing? the water is not the most pristine water with all the garbage...).

He says this is good for getting right of itch in his legs. Salt water is good. I know this remedy must have worked for him. However, I am wondering about the parasites or pollution and the possibility of getting other problems from soaking in seawater.

For my readers out there, this is good advice. However, I will suggest you go to a place where the water is cleaner e.g. Tioman, Redang Island, Kuala Trengannu, etc.

No comments: