Thursday, December 14, 2006

Overwhelmed by Work!

Today, all I do is work beside eating and going to the washroom! I have so much work to do and catch up. This is punishment for going on a R&R trip with the team. Most of my teammates are sick as they hardly slept during the trip. With so many night markets and exciting food stalls, who can blame them. Penning my thoughts and feelings on this blog feels good too. I get a rush of adenaline every time someone leaves comments.

Work is fun when I can get traction and results. Work becomes a drag when it is spinning the wheel. So much work to help everyone else instead of getting more business. Thank God for work as work gives a sense of self worth. When work is fun and fun is work, then the day becomes short. There are not enough hours in a day. When rewards are high, then work becomes fufilment. One can get high on work (don't need drugs). So it is time to get back to work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So looks like u love work.Tell that to your boss and u will get more work,work,work...hahaha.
For me blogging is work.Thank god otherwise I wouldn't know what to do....so blogging during retirement is 'work of love'.

BookLover said...

Yes, I do love to work. Work is my hobby. I also like to be rewarded for results.