Monday, November 13, 2006

Wish

I wish I may, I wish I might, I wish, I wish....

What do I wish?

Life is like a journey by car. Sometimes we have to stop at the lights when we are impatient to go. It can be smooth on the flat highway, it can go up and down over the hills and valley. We can lose our way. At times, we have no idea where we are heading. Keep driving? Stop and have a break? How about go to a station to refuel?
Can we figure a way to look ahead around the bend? When the road is straight ahead, driving is a breeze. One can see far ahead. When the road is winding, full of lights and junctions, sigh! it become a challenge. A challenge to figure out the way to the destination.

Wish? What is my wish? I have no clue. All I know is I am not happy. I am not unhappy either. Am I thoughtful? I can't think properly either. Is this due to change? Maybe right now I am going to white water. Heard of white water? Well white water is when the water is white in colour. I am not belittling the intelligence of my readers. When the water is white, it is turbulent. White water is the part of the river where the rocks and fast water flows cause the water to boil. I guess there is no time to think or figure out what is happen. Only hang on tight to the raft and react to the rocky terrain. Shift body weight to keep the raft upright and stay bouyant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being not happy and not unhappy...state of equilibrium?

BookLover said...

More like state of unknown, twilight zone....

Anonymous said...

Hmm, ever thought of going to Japan to visit your son and at the same time can enjoy the holiday!

BookLover said...

Good idea albeit a little expensive. Actually, the school program is quite tight. He will need to extend. Will have to figure a cheap and good destination for the whole family.

Thanks for dropping by.