Monday, November 13, 2006

Wondering

I am now wondering what is happening with B1(eldest boy). He did not send any sms or email. He did not update his blog. "It must be inconvenient for him" I console myself. "Maybe be he is too busy" thinking up excuses for him. Does he think of Dad or Mum? Why is he not homesick? B1 always sleep with us until we relocate to Canada when he was midway(May) through Primary 1. There he and his younger brother have a room of their own. I am suffering from separation anxiety! How will I cope if he has to leave for University? Everytime a new chapter opens, the previous chapter has to close. Sigh! Life is like a book. We have to write from chapter to chapter. We can reminisce by reading the chapter we have written through photos and memory recall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Booklover, Its me boh tong. It is only natural to miss the kids.However,we have to learn to cope with this sort of things.
Cheers!