Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Those amazing helicopters!

I returned home this evening from KL. Had a busy Monday and Tuesday. Both B2 and B3 were happy to welcome me home at the airport. B2 was insistent that we have to go to Compass Point to buy the helicopter. He was out with Mummy in my absence and saw the helicopters for sales in the atrium. He actually seek my permission to buy the helicopter on Monday night.

I was eating my favorite Ipoh Hor Fun at the staff canteen in Terminal 2. B2 was at his usual self, badgering and complaining that mummy refused to go to Compass Point. I told him I am tired and would want to go home to rest and then catch with my work. I saw his disappointed look. My heart melts and I told him we will go Compass Point on the way home. Both B2 and B3 were excited and looking forward to getting their toys. We bought two helicopters and one aeroplane. I damaged the first plane by putting a screw into the battery causing it to leak.

Both boys managed to fly the helicopter well. I am amazed by the ease of flying this helicopter. It is a fantastic machine suitable for beginners and novices.

No comments: