Sunday, July 02, 2006

Wilson came to visit...

Wilson is my ex-colleague and came over to visit. It is more than two years since we last met. I remember we visited him in his home along Changi Road just before our current house is ready. He now has a boy three and a half years and a girl nine months old. It was good to catch up with him. He is quite successful in a partnership. He has done well.

Wilson was a cocky young man when I first met him. He was street smart, full of energy and drive. After working with him for two years, he has changed. Our business partners and Customers noticed the change and give me the feedback. One supplier told me I should be proud as he was very impressed by the positive change and professional way he carry himself when he last met him in a wedding party for his staff, Jason. Colin Fergusson told me it was my guidance and effort and I must be proud. I replied it is a nice feedback and yes, I am proud.

No comments: