Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Hidden Messages from Water

Jeffrey invited me to attend a seminar by Dr. Masuru Emoto, author of The Hidden Messages from Water. I read this book in Sep 2004. It was good to meet to author live. He was here last year as well but I was not aware of it. Dr. Emoto is a Japanese Professor who photograph water as they form crystalize under certain conditions. He did lot of experiments and found that water forms beautiful crystal when it received messages like Love, Gratitude, Family, etc. It cannot form crystal and look ugly when it received messages like you fool or devil. Water from natural spring forms beautiful crystal while tap water or polluted water does not.

You can find out more at: http://www.thank-water.net/english/index.htm

4 comments:

Li said...

Thanks for sharing. I read about the article in the Straits Times too. I think our subconscious power is strong enough to transmit the message just like the antenna is able to transmit the message through air to relay to the receiver.

BookLover said...

SL, have you tried making clouds disappears by willing it to disappear? Find a small cloud and try. Tell me your experience.

Li said...

Yo, I just tried! I willed a portion of the big cloud to separate and disappear for 2 to 5 minutes and it really separate and disappear!!! Very miraculous!

BookLover said...

:))