Monday, July 03, 2006

Successful Team

The strength and success of a team depends on the complementary strengths of the individuals members. We had a successful run in the past four years and build a strong track record of performance. Success can be fragile. The ecosystem can be disrupted and the change needs to be adapted.

I will attribute the success of our team to strong partnership and the strengths of a key manager who can understand and execute my thinking fast and well. It seems that I am lucky to get one all the time. Right now I have a right hand man(female). 7 years ago, Wilson was my right hand man. As I reflect back my track record, I supply the coaching, training and thinking. The rest of the team executes and executes well. The measurement is important too. We usually measure three or four important parameters and always grow sales and profits year on year. Usually, one in the team will stand out for me to rely on. I am a lucky guy....

No comments: