Saturday, June 24, 2006

A Happy Booklover

I was very tied up and busy with work this week. Hence was unable to keep my promise of writing everyday. It is good to have a breather this weekend.

Why the title is "Happy"? Sammin has sent me a note to let me know that she had adopted my reading idea and work it with her team. As a Booklover, I am very happy to hear this and hope she can get improved performance from her team. She has a huge challenge as English is not the primary language of her team. Not only did she adopted this idea, she gave the credit to me.

Here is her reading list:

Who Move My Cheese
101 Leadership
101 Attitude
Problem Solving & Decision Making
Highly Effective Management
Picking Potential Leaders - Part 2
The Welch Way
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

No comments: