Monday, May 29, 2006

Cabin Fever

Our boys were starting to have "cabin fever". A term my wife use to get me out of the house. Cabin fever is a common term used in Canada when the winter is long and you get tired of staying at home. We have to pick one of the malls as our city-bred boys has no desire to go to Botanic garden or other nature parks. I decided on Marina Square as there are plentiful carparks there. I was surprised car park sign states "FULL" at the entry points. We try our luck anyway and did get a lot after circling for maybe 5 mins. Not bad!

The place was busy. We walked over the Suntec City's Toy R Us and it was full of people too. It seems like everyone is out to the malls. "Must be school holidays" I thought. After reading Sze Li's blog, her observation is better. It is the Great Singapore Sales!

No comments: