Monday, April 03, 2006

India, here I come

I will be leaving for India tomorrow. It's been a long time since I last visited India. Probably more than 10 years ago. So now I am a little apprehensive. India has progress significantly since. I recalled India was the land of contrast between the rich and poor. There were no middle class that I could see previously. The people I knew and come in contact with were businessmen. They are rich, very rich. However out in the streets all I can see is poverty. Beggars everywhere.

I remembered India because it was the first time I flew in an airplane at the age of 25. Two years later, I have probably gone around the world. I remember a two or three weeks trip where I flew to US and then Europe before returning home.

Will record my impression of India again upon my return on Friday.

No comments: