Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Taj Palace

The hotel I am staying in New Delhi. It is getting old. It is still a good hotel. Delhi bring back the memories...the same is the same, the dry dusty air, cars are still Maruti and Ambassador, hot during the day, the list goes on and on. By the way, Maruti is Suzuki 850cc car and Ambassador is a old British made car.

The exhibition I am attending has quite good turnout and there were a lot of interest in our products. It looked like there is good potential for our business. Half the visitors were from govt companies. So the next step is to see if we can convert interest in sales. Looks like I will be coming to India more often....

2 comments:

Li said...

Wow, u really get to travel around the world! I hope so for my next job.

BookLover said...

It is not that difficult. Just apply for all the regional jobs. After a while, it become work...