Saturday, February 18, 2006

Korea

Travel today is so common and it seems almost everyone travel for work and for pleasure. Well, I was up in Seoul last week for three days. I had meals with my customers and my colleagues. This is why losing weight is such a huge challenge and gain weight is as easy as ABC. The biggest regret I have is my lack of talent for language skills. I have a hard time picking up Korean, Thai, Tagalog or Japanese. I do not spend time on other language other than English. It will be good to understand other Asian languages even if I don't speak them. The good and bad thing is all my counterparts learn English. So they speak to me in the language I am comfortable with. Still there are lots missing when they discuss things in their own language and then tell me I should know. It is the filter that I regret.

No comments: