Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Reflections

It seems like blogging is getting to be tiresome. My fellow bloggers whom I got to know and write are giving up or on the verge of giving up. I have stopped blogging for a while as well. My postings has been getting infrequent. It is not the lack of interest. The key reason was there were upheaval in the office. Now I have reconcile with the inevitable, I am back. Another reason is it is hard to be disciplined. I recall being admonish by my English teacher for not keeping a diary. My wife bought a book "No Sweat" published by Straits Times to help student with GP paper. I read it first. It has articles from Straits Times columnists and they are first rate. We do have gifted writers and journalists in Singapore. Reading articles by Janandas Devan requires powerful vocabulary and a dictionary by the side. I have to check the meaning every two to three words. I wonders if I could even attain one-tenth the abilities of these talented writers.

2 comments:

Li said...

Hihi, I will continue to write but perhaps not as frequent. :) I'm thinking of starting another blog on volunteering. Just an idea. Stay tune.

BookLover said...

keep it up. I am running out of steam myself as you can see my updates are not as frequent.