Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Baby on my lap

Was thinking on what to update when my youngest son request to sit on my lap. He is the baby of the family. It is a nice and warm. I am very lucky to have 3 boys. We are all at 3rd level in our home. This is where my home office is. Just last week, all the boys have to do their studies in the library just behind my office. Now I have plenty of company during the evening and at night. I usually work in the evening and now we work together as a family. Mum is coaching no. 2 right now. We number our boys, eldest B1, middle B2 and B3 for the youngest. Reprimanding become a lot easier as I get their names mix-up every time I am ruffled.

Tonight is good as B1 is sitting on the floor just beside me reading, B2 in the room with Mummy coaching him on his homework and B3 on my lap while I write this blog and listens to music. Sigh! how I wish it is always this peaceful.

No comments: