Friday, April 05, 2019

Beo Cresent Happy Bakery

I saw a video on Traditional Bakery on YouTube.  This bakery is started by a old style baker who still use traditional ways to prepare the dough.  Since in the afternoon, I have to go for servicing in Leng Kee I decided to check it out as well as the hawker center there.   The prawn mee has a long queue but it did not taste good.  The fried carrot cake is ok. 

So I do think I will go to the hawker center again.  After lunch, I went to Happy Bakery and bought 5 or 6 different items.  The cream is pretty good according to my wife.  I did not get to try as she ate both up.  She also eat one chocolate eclair.  I tried the oneh oneh and it is pretty good.  The kaya cake is also quite good.  I will go back there to check it out as I like to buy fruits from Sin Choon.  The Swiss Roll is ok.  So I shall return.

No comments: