Sunday, March 31, 2019

Beautiful Sunday Morning

Yesterday,was a busy day.  We had Peking Duck in Asia Grand Hotel.  It is a nice treat!  After lunch, my wife had work to do.  So I pass time at the wholesale center to buy both roasted peanuts and raw peanuts without skin.  I went to the Kuan Yin temple to offer my prayers and get two oracles.  Both did not turn out well.  It is one of my favorite things to do... get my questions answered usually in old language that is quite obsure.  So I only take the status of the "cheem" which is like a traffic light, good = green, medium = amber and bad = red.

In the afternoon, we went to our niece's home for our grandniece's 3rd birthday party.  It is a cosy family get together.  I am very happy to carry all the grand nephews and niece.  The pool is quite relaxing and I had a nap there!  It is very quiet considering it is such a big development.  Lots of angmos were having parties in the different estates.  It is quite confusing as the security guards just allows everyone to go in.  So many party goers came to our party and discover they are in the wrong estate!

I am up early as usual.  It is only quarter moon and the morning star shines bright.  Actually it is on the star visible.  The sun has risen and the birds are chirping.  Soon they will be coming to my garden to feed.  I am glad to have flowering plants.


No comments: