Friday, January 04, 2019

Learning Programming

I am learning how to program for some time now.  It was extremely challenging in the beginning.  Now I am getting the hang of it.  And I can get the examples on the book working by copying the programs from the internet. However, when I type directly sometimes they do not work and it can be frustrating as I check and could not find where I go wrong.

Copying is easy but it is hard to remember as I just copied the program and it works!  When I type and it sometimes works and sometimes don't.  As I get proficient, it is quite easy to troubleshoot or rather debug in programming terminology.  However, this morning I had trouble with one example as I type in and check time and time again it refuses to work but when I copy from the website it works.  I think I am missing the next command.

I am very happy that I am making progress but I am still unable to write any original program yet.

No comments: