Monday, June 18, 2018

3 Weeks!!!

I have not been blogging for 3 weeks.  My blogger friend, Boh Tong has been checking on me.  I am no so conscientious in updating my blog as I stopped working and no longer needs to be in my home office everyday.

What have I been doing the last 3 weeks.  Well, first as you know my kim bak lor or Asian Seabass was kept in the freezer as the pump was leaking electricity.  I changed all the wiring which takes me two days as it did not work every time I re-wire.  So, I thought I have to buy a new pump.  This pump is expensive as it is integrated with a large filter.  So I googled and one guy experienced the same issue.  He changed to a new pump and the issue did not go away.  Since he is an electrical engineer, he did some research and found a solution.  Earth the water.  So I did as he suggested and hey presto! it works!. 

Since I no longer have to feed my Asian Seabass, I stopped cycling as well.  However, my garden needs maintenance.  I have to clear my plants.  I also acquired a banana plant from my physiotherapist.  The banana plant is growing.  So I am happy.

Since B2 brought back the Kobo ereader, I have downloaded lots of books for free.  I am reading a lot.  It is my old hobby.  I reduced my TV time a lot as well due to reading.  Unfortunately, I still watch Youtube a lot on my phone.

We had friends over for dinner one evening.  I spend two or three days preparing and cooking.  I cooked ranch beans and baked chicken.

It is mango season and they are cheap and plentiful.  I prepares dried mangoes for the family.  It is hard to keep up as the mangoes rarely last more than 2 days.

Today, I started cycling and fishing again.  So I will be back to exercising more regularly.

No comments: