Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Fish Farm Disaster!

I had 2 kim bak lo or Asian Seabass in my fish tank.  Unfortunately, I had electric shocks two days ago.  I tried rewiring and it did not work.  So I took off the water pump.  Unfortunately, my seabass did not do well.  One was dying.  So I freeze both.  They are still quite small.  Together, they weighs 480 grams.  Anyway, we will have to eat it now that it is in the freezer. 

I spent lot of time troubleshooting and was unable to solve the problem of leaking electricity.  So I have been busy with rewiring a couple of times and clearing up the garden.  Hence, I have not be updating my blog.

Today, I google the problem and one electrical engineer ground the water and it works for him.  I tried the same solution and it works!  So now, my saltwater tank is grounded, I no longer get electric shock from it.  The problem is all the fishes have died.  So I will have to put in fresh fishes and see how it go.


2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Don't play play with the wiring. One of my colleagues tried repairing his
fridge and was electrocuted. He died eventually.

BookLover said...

Thank you for your concerns. I am fine. I have training in this area!